Hiring Automotive Service Technicians in Woodbridge, VA
Do you have experience providing automotive maintenance and repairs and have been thinking about career advancement with a growing service department committed to customer service excellence? If so, we are now hiring automotive service technicians at our Acura service department in Woodbridge, VA. We accept applicants with all experience and skill levels, so don’t hesitate to apply today if the job interests you. Continue reading about the Karen Radley Acura employment advantage, essential duties/responsibilities, and apply today!
Apply Now! Contact Us
The Karen Radley Acura Employment Advantage
Working as a technician at a certified Acura service center yields several advantages compared to independent service shops and quick-lube chains. We invest in our employee’s success as an Acura service center dedicated to excellence. We know that service technicians contribute significantly to our success. We operate a state-of-the-art facility with the latest service equipment and diagnostic tools. Our service technicians receive regular factory training to learn about emerging Acura technologies and technical bulletins. We emphasize a healthy organizational culture, contributing to service technicians’ job satisfaction and team morale. Our service technicians receive top pay formulated by current job market research and commensurate with experience, skill, and performance. Our employees get a robust benefits package including:
- Generous time off allocation for sick, personal, and vacation days
- Holiday pay
- Paid training
- Standard work week with evenings and Sundays at home
- Uniform assistance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Automotive service technicians perform routine vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Accept work orders from service advisors and deliver customer vehicles to the service area.
- Complete services within the specified timeline.
- Communicate with service advisors regarding progress, new findings, and delays.
- Communicate with the part advisor to obtain replacement parts and inventory used parts.
- Consider presenting automotive performance deficits, diagnose problems accurately, and formulate/communicate service recommendations.
- Understand computerized service data and record current services accurately.
- Perform quality assurance checks and driving tests to verify service results.
- Attend training classes.
- Comprehend and administer dealership, federal, and state regulations.
- Follow safety policies and housekeeping procedures.
Apply at Karen Radley Acura
Are you interested in a next-level employment experience as a service technician at our Acura service center in Woodbridge, VA? If so, we are excited for you to submit an application online today or stop by the dealership to fill out an application in person with assistance from our helpful staff.
Karen Radley Acura Service Department Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Online Service Scheduling
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Flat Screen TVs