Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of your military service, Acura is offering you $750 TOWARD ANY NEW Acura Automobile when you finance or lease through Acura Financial Services® (AFS).
This offer applies to eligible active-duty and reserve personnel, retirees and veterans within 180 days of separation from active service in the U.S. Military and their spouses. A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility (see below for details).
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new Acura vehicle using a valid Acura APR, Acura Luxury Lease™ or Acura Leadership Purchase Plan® program through AFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer you must meet certain credit criteria established by AFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates.
To take advantage of this special offer and obtain complete details, Contact us right away.
From the World Wars of the 20th century to the War on Terrorism in the 21st century, U.S. Marines have been key to our nation’s military success. Karen Radley Acura is proud of this heritage and eager to honor it. We especially honor those who have been on active duty in war zones worldwide.
Karen Radley Acura Military Appreciation Offer is a special incentive for U.S. Marines as well as those who serve in the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard. The offer can be applied in addition to any other new car offer, except for the Zero Due at Signing Lease program. This means that a U.S. Marine can apply the offer to a Luxury Lease or a Leadership Purchase Plan without forgoing other current Acura offers.
The current line-up includes some family favorites, an impressive future sports car, and three luxury sedans. The 2020 Acura TLX is just the right size for a family of three, four or five. Trim, fuel-efficient and speedy, it is also a good car for the busy DC area. The Military Appreciation Offer applies to up-front purchase costs for active Marines and their families.
For all-wheel drive, a Marine may prefer the 2020 Acura RDX. This SUV offers an above-average fuel economy and spacious accommodations for five. With its 3.5 liters V6 engine, the RDX excels at highway speeds. This competitive SUV with its 273-horse powertrain can handle I-95, I-66 or the Beltway. It is equally at home navigating the side roads to and from high school, piano lessons or soccer practice. Whether you live in Northern Virginia, the Maryland suburbs or DC itself, you’ll find the RDX is always in control of the drive. All-wheel drive ensures that the weather can’t slow you down, even in the snows of winter. This outstanding SUV earned a five-star safety rating from the federal government2.
For a bigger family, a Marine may opt for the 2020 Acura MDX with seating for seven. This SUV can be outfitted with Super Handling All-Wheel Drive to handle snow and slush. Teens and kids love the split-screen entertainment package. Parents love the navigation system that works effortlessly with voice commands. The audio touchscreen provides seamless integration with your smartphone. You’ll enjoy the remarkable sound clarity and a world of choices. Acura cabins come packed with Bluetooth, surround sound, iPod integration, and USB hookups. Active sound control completes the technology package.
For fun and safety, Acura's Super Handling All-Wheel Drive provides confidence in all normal driving conditions as well as snow and ice.
The 2020 Acura MDX has leather on the dash, the doors, the console and, of course, available the heated/cooled seats. The automatic climate system links to GPS, improving its ability to heat/cool the cabin appropriately. You’ll enjoy voice-activated navigation, traffic reports and Zagat restaurant reviews.
For the ultimate sedan, Acura has lined up three choices with a variety of fast yet fuel smart powertrains. As a smart car for urban living, the nimble 2020 Acura ILX small enough for urban parking, but offering more space for passengers.
The 2020 Acura RLX is Acura's flagship vehicle. Loaded with safety and technology these sedans offer state-of-the-art features including SMS text messaging and push-button ignition. Leather, automatic climate control, and voice-activated touchscreen technology are standards.
Are you qualified? Perhaps you are a Northern Virginia/DC/Maryland native who has served in the Marines far away and returned home. Perhaps you are stationed here at Quantico, the Washington Navy Yard, Henderson Hall, the Marine Barracks, the Pentagon or other area military installations. Perhaps your spouse is in the Marines. You only have to meet one of the following criteria to qualify:
1. Active-duty status in the U.S. Marines
2. Marine within 180 days of separation from active service
3. Marine Corps Individual Ready Reserve
4. Spouse of Marine with 1, 2, or 3 status
Marines or their spouses should bring these items:
o Personal Military ID (current)
o Personal or Spouse's Military Leave and Earnings Statement (current)
If you have any questions about the Military Appreciation Offer, just call or visit Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge, VA. Karen Radley Acura truly wishes to thank the U.S. Marines for their service as well as the men and women who serve in the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within two (2) years of separation from active service, and their spouses.(Veteran: A service member who was discharged or released from service under conditions other than dishonorable.)
- Military Retiree: Service members who remain on active duty or serve in the Reserves or Guard for a sufficient period of time (minimum of 20 years).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve) who are within two (2) years of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Veterans must provide a Report of Separation (DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from active duty) indicating Honorable Discharge or General Discharge under Honorable Conditions.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, or provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Meet AFS credit criteria and sign an AFS Retail Finance, Acura Luxury Lease® or Leadership Purchase Plan® contract
- (Lease) $750 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $750 reduction.
- (Purchase) $750 is applied toward the down payment.
 For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by AFS. Offer excludes Acura NSX. Only one $750 Acura Military Appreciation offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on Acura Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2021 and may be terminated at any time. NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Acura Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without prior written consent of Acura Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Acura Financial Services immediately of any change in buyer's address.
1Top safety Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
2Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Rating program, please visit www.safercar.gov