2020 Acura RLX Technology Package near Washington DC
You can expect plenty of comfort and convenience in a luxurious vehicle like the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package. Designed to be advanced and innovative, this premium luxury sedan has captured the hearts of drivers near the Washington DC area.
The Technology Package is the standard option for anyone considering the 2020 Acura RLX. This package focuses on providing amenities that you wouldn’t normally find in a non-luxurious brand. So, what’s special about the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package near Washington DC? Continue reading to learn more.
Features Offered in the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package
To understand how luxurious the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package is, let’s explore the various features offered in this premium luxury sedan. Some highlights include:
• Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
• Heated and Power-Folding Side Mirrors
• Acoustic Front and Rear Side Glass
• Front Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
• Heated Front Seats
• GPS-Linked Climate Control
• Keyless Access System with Acura Personalized Settings
• Acura/ELS Studio® 3D Premium Audio System with 14 Speakers
• On-Demand Multi-Use Display™
• AcuraLink® Connected Services
• Acura Navigation System with 3D View
• And much more!
In addition to the list above, the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package utilizes the impressive Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS®) system alongside its powerful 3.5L 310-horsepower V6 engine. It also includes a suite of innovative safety and driver-assistive technologies to help keep you safe on the road.
To test drive the 2020 Acura RLX Technology Package near Washington DC, contact us at Karen Radley Acura. Our team is proud to serve all customers from Washington DC, Tysons Corner, Lorton, Vienna, Springfield, Woodbridge, Gainesville, Manassas, Fairfax, and all surrounding areas. If you have any questions about this stunning vehicle, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. We hope to hear from you soon.