2020 Acura RDX Advance Package near Washington DC
The 2020 Acura RDX is a luxurious SUV with plenty of great features. Drivers that are looking to upgrade their 2020 Acura RDX to the max should consider the available Advance Package.
As you will see below, the Advance Package offers a large variety of luxury upgrades. Some of the highlights include the heated and ventilated front seats, ELS Studio 3D® Audio System, and surround-view camera.
Test Drive the 2020 Acura RDX SUV with Advance Package
As you upgrade to the Advance Package, a large variety of technology, comfort, entertainment, and safety features are added. The additional features included with the Advance Package are as follows:
• Adaptive Damper System
• 19-inch Medium Alloy Silver Interwoven Wheels
• LED Fog Lights
• Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
• Acoustic Front Side Glass
• Sport Seats with Perforated Milano Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching and Piping
• Front 16-way Power Seats with Power Lumbar Support, Power Thigh Extension, and Power Side Bolsters
• Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
• Heated Rear Outboard Seats
• Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
• Natural Olive Ash Burl Wood Trim
• Surround-View Camera System
• Rear Camera Washer
• Head-Up Warning (HUW) for Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
• Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System with 16 Speakers
• 10.5-inch Head-Up Display (HUD)
• Technology Package features
As you can see, there is a lot of potential to upgrade this stylish and comfortable SUV. Since the Advance Package requires the Technology Package, you can expect all the features from both packages.
Karen Radley Acura is located in Woodbridge, VA and caters to customers in Woodbridge, Vienna, Lorton, Springfield, Tysons Corner, Manassas, Fairfax, Gainesville, and Washington D.C. Interested buyers that are looking to test drive or purchase the new 2020 Acura RDX should contact our team here at Karen Radley Acura! You can give us a call or click the button below to contact us through our website.