Brake System Service Provided by Karen Radley Acura
A fully-functional brake system is vital for any vehicle to run smoothly. At Karen Radley Acura, we provide the service necessary to keep your brake system tuned and your car on the road. Regular service and system inspections are very important to keep this vital part of your car working properly. A well-tuned brake system not only keeps your car running right, it also protects your family and helps keep you safe.
Five Star Acura Brake Services in Woodbridge
Your brake system is a key part of your vehicle and one that should be maintained on a regular basis. If you need to have your Acura's brake system checked, come to Karen Radley Acura in Woodbridge. Our team of certified technicians is here to provide the top-level service that you've come to expect from us. Following a comprehensive inspection, we can perform any necessary service and help you keep the brake system on your Acura running smoothly.
- Brake Inspections - Your brake system should be inspected regularly, and any detected issues should be fixed immediately. We recommend that your brakes be checked during your annual service appointment before any issues arise. If it's been a while and your brakes show signs of disrepair, don't delay calling Karen Radley Acura and scheduling your appointment!
- Brake Fluid Exchange - Brake fluid transfers and amplifies the force of your foot on the brakes to the calipers; as a hygroscopic fluid, it will absorb moisture and eventually need to be replaced as it becomes less effective.
- Rotor Resurfacing or Replacement - The brake rotors may become glazed or warped well before they wear out; we can resurface the rotors, smoothing their surface to help you avoid paying for entirely new parts before it's necessary.
- Caliper Service - The brake calipers squeeze together to push the brake pads against the brake rotors, and they will regularly need to be cleaned, lubricated, and inspected to ensure that they are providing the necessary precision.
- Brake Pad Replacement - The brake pads consist of a metal backing and a softer brake lining that is designed to wear down; when this lining gets thin, it's time to have your brake pads replaced.
We Have The Parts You Need
Braking systems are complex and contain a number of different parts. Wear and tear can affect these parts differently, and some will need replacement more often than others. You will likely see the most turnover in your brake pads and brake rotors. Fortunately, at Karen Radley Acura we carry a full inventory of manufacturer parts for replacement. Fortunately, our complimentary multi-point inspection alerts customers when there may be a problem with their brake system. Because it is able to identify any problems with your vehicle, we recommend that our clients' vehicles undergo this inspection regularly. When a general inspection points to an issue with your car's brakes we can get your vehicle scheduled for a full system inspection.
Karen Radley Acura is Proud to serve Woodbridge and the surrounding area
Acura owners in Dale City, Mont Clair, Lorton, or Newington can rely on Karen Radley Acura for all of your brake system inspection and service needs. We provide our clients with courtesy loaner vehicles, shuttle service, and pick/up and drop/off services. If you choose to wait while your car is serviced enjoy our flat screen TVs, children's play area, and a comfortable lounge. Don't forget that we also provide service on Saturdays to better meet your needs.
Complimentary Karen Radley Acura Amenities
Support your Acura’s reliable, safe, sporty, and comfortable driving experience by only accepting grade A service in a state-of-the-art facility by our certified technicians. Habitually check the specials page to reduce the cost of Acura-certified service while promoting maximum customer satisfaction and value. Schedule service appointments online when convenient or call the service center when open.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Flat Screen TVs