Acura Brake Fluid Service in Woodbridge, VA
Did you know that your brakes are only as good as your brake fluid? That's why you need to make sure that your Acura gets its regular brake fluid exchange service. At Karen Radley Acura, we provide a fast brake fluid exchange service on all Acura models. That is why we are one of the top choices for Acura drivers in the Woodbridge, Dale City, Mont Clair, Lorton, and Newington, VA area. Our service center team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
What You Need To Know About Brake Fluid Exchange Service
You may be familiar with lots of different types of fluids in your vehicles. Brake fluid is often overlooked. However, brake fluid is important in the transfer of brake power from the brake pedal to the brake pads. Over time, your vehicle can lose brake fluid. This can lead to less braking power. That is why you will need to make sure that your vehicle has a brake fluid exchange service every 50,000 miles.
Service & Parts Specials
Our Acura Certified Service
Acura trained technicians perform our brake fluid service. In fact, our service center works on more Acura vehicles than just about anyone else in the Woodbridge, VA area. We also use OEM Acura parts to ensure that your vehicle receives the best possible performance. Rely on us to provide top brake fluid service for your Acura car or SUV.
Signs You Need Brake Fluid Exchange Service
It is important to make sure that you know the warning signs that your vehicle requires brake fluid exchange service. Here are the top warning signs that you should be looking for:
- Your ABS sensor is on - If you notice that your anti-lock braking system light comes on, then there could be an issue with your brake fluid. If you notice that your ABS light is on, visit our service center right away.
- Pedal issues - If you notice that your brake pedal is spongy or has an "odd feeling," then your vehicle may not have the proper level of brake fluid in its brake fluid reservoir.
- Strange braking noises - Notice any strange noises when your vehicle is braking? You could have low levels of brake fluid in your vehicle.
- Brake pads are not functioning as they should - If your brake pads are relatively new and not performing properly, then it could be your brake fluid.
Acura Brake Fluid Service in Woodbridge
Karen Radley Acura Service Department Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Online Service Scheduling
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Flat Screen TVs