Those looking to buy a 2020 Acura RDX will get the latest AcuraWatch™ safety features and technology installed. This advanced system is designed to protect you on the road while also providing driver assistance.
AcuraWatch™ Safety and Driver Assist Features
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- As you run Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, the system monitors traffic in front of you as you travel at your given speed. If your vehicle is approaching the car in front too quickly, ACC will adjust the throttle and apply brakes as needed to slow to their speed or come to a full stop.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- As you drive down the highway, the Lane Keeping Assist System will monitor for any drifting. To keep the vehicle centered in your lane, LKAS will nudge the car with mild adjustments. With the added Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system, crossing a lane marker without the turn signal will cause visual and audio cues to alert you that you are drifting too far.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- In the situation that an accident may happen, the Collision Mitigation Braking System will warn you of cars or other obstacles ahead. It will provide the Forward Collision Warning by giving a flashing visual cue on the display and a continuous beeping sound. If there isn’t a reaction from the driver, the system will apply the brakes.
- Blind Spot Information
- The Blind Spot Information system watches for vehicles behind and to the sides of you and alerts you if one is detected. While reversing, the Rear Cross Traffic Monitor detects if a car is approaching from the side and warns the driver with an audio cue and alerts in the rear camera. The Surround-View Camera System installed will give a 360-degree view of your surroundings if you must make some tight maneuvers.
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- As mentioned before, the rear camera displays whenever the RDX is in reverse. There are three different angles the driver can select for a better view on people or cars that are approaching that would otherwise be difficult to see.
To learn more about this fantastic vehicle, check out more information on our website!