2021 Acura RDX AcuraWatch™ Driver-Assistive Safety Technology
When selecting your next vehicle, make sure to prioritize safety. Regardless of how many passengers are in the vehicle or how long the drive is, everyone should feel safe as they head to their next destination. To help keep passengers safe, the 2021 Acura RDX offers a variety of safety features with its AcuraWatch™ suite. Packed with numerous standard and available driver-assistive safety technologies, the RDX will provide the protection you and your family needs.
[ READ MORE: Performance Specs for the 2021 Acura RDX ]
2021 RDX Standard AcuraWatch™ Safety Features
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- And more!
2021 RDX Available AcuraWatch™ Safety Features
- Head-Up Warning
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind Spot Information System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
For a complete list of safety features offered with the 2021 Acura RDX, connect with our team at Karen Radley Acura. Got some questions about the RDX? Can’t decide which RDX package is right for you? We will be happy to help in any way we can! Also, don’t forget to follow the Karen Radley Acura blog for more posts about the 2021 Acura RDX as well as other popular Acura models.