2021 Acura RDX Convenience and Connectivity Technology Features
A modern world requires modern technologies. By continuing to make significant advancements in technology, popular models like the 2021 Acura RDX offer a rich selection of available convenience and media technologies. Curious to know just how innovative and intelligent this luxury crossover is? Explore our technology overview of the 2021 Acura RDX below!
Standard and Available Connectivity Technologies Offered for the 2021 Acura RDX
Whether you choose the base RDX model or select one of its available packages, the 2021 Acura RDX offers plenty of technologies to keep you connected. Highlighted connectivity technologies offered standard and available for the 2021 Acura RDX include:
- True Touchpad Interface™
- Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System with 16 Speakers
- 10.2” HD Dual-Content Center Display
- 7” Color Multi-Information Display
- 10.5” Head-Up Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View, Traffic Rerouting, HomeLink®, and Natural Voice Recognition
- AcuraLink® Connected Services Mobile App (with features like Remote Start, Find My Car, Enhanced Roadside Service, and Automated Collision Notification)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot with an AT&T Data Plan
- Over-The-Air Wireless System Updates
[ READ MORE: Can Amazon Deliver Packages to My 2021 Acura RDX? ]
At Karen Radley Acura, we will be happy to tell you more about the technology features inside the 2021 Acura RDX as well as demonstrate these amenities with you in person! Visit us in Falls Church, VA, and one of our staff members will be delighted to show you around. Also, if you found this post helpful in your search for your next luxury vehicle and would like to read more about everything Acura, follow the Karen Radley Acura blog!