2020 Acura MDX Safety Technology and Features
Whether you decide to drive alone or take the entire family, the safety of you and your passengers is crucial to protect. Offering AcuraWatch™, a suite of modern safety technologies and features, the 2020 Acura MDX provides the safety you need. Let’s explore the standard and available features that help make the 2020 Acura MDX a safe vehicle to drive.
Standard Driver-Assistive Technology
Regardless of your package choice, the 2020 Acura MDX provides a high level of safety for you and your family to take advantage of. Standard driver-assistive technology features included with the base MDX model include:
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Available Driver-Assistive Technology
Looking to add some extra safety and convenience? The 2020 Acura MDX offers several available driver-assistive technology amenities to help you stay aware of your surroundings. Features will vary depending on the package you pick.
- Surround-View Camera System
- Blind Spot Information System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Head-Up Warning
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Interested in a new 2020 Acura MDX? Want to learn more about any of the features we listed above? Contact us at Karen Radley Acura and we will be happy to show you around our 2020 Acura MDX inventory and answer any questions you may have.