Pairing Bluetooth in your Acura
Bluetooth is a quick and easy way to connect your vehicle and your phone in order to stream your favorite music, make hands-free phone calls and more. If you’re the owner of an Acura vehicle and need assistance connecting your phone via its Bluetooth feature, we’ll walk you through the process here at Karen Radley Acura.
How to pair a phone with Bluetooth in an Acura
Setting up the Bluetooth® feature in your Acura vehicle is quick and easy, and the best part about it is that you only have to do it once and you’re set! In order to begin the pairing process, your vehicle must be parked. Then, follow these simple instructions:
- Press the “Settings” button, and select the “Phone Settings” option.
- Select “Bluetooth Device List”.
- Select “Add Bluetooth Device”.
- Put your phone into Discovery Mode, and the vehicle’s HandsFreeLink will search for your phone to pair with.
- When your phone appears on your vehicle’s screen, select it.
- If your phone doesn’t appear on the list, choose “Device Not Found”. You should then search for HandsFreeLink from your device.
- HandsFreeLink will give you a six-digit code, which you should check that it is the same as the code shown on your phone.
- Connect to HandsFreeLink from your phone, and select “On” to give your vehicle permission to sync with your phone and import your call history and contact list.
From there you’re all set to start enjoying Bluetooth connectivity in your vehicle!
Considering upgrading your current vehicle to a new Acura model equipped with Bluetooth® Connectivity? Then learn more about the brand’s impressive lineup here at Karen Radley Acura, and find the one that’s right for you.