Step Towards Your Success
Acura Financial Services® (AFS) recognizes that as a college graduate, you have the diligence and the skills to reach your dreams. That is why we’re offering a $500 savings through the Acura College Graduate Program. We are proud of your recent accomplishment and look forward to getting you into the right luxury vehicle.
Take your professional career to the next level. Acura would like to offer you a $500 Acura College Graduate Program savings towards any 2020 or newer Acura vehicle when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services.
- Eligible client has graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a masters, bachelor or associate degree from a U.S. –accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet Acura Financial Services (AFS) credit criteria and sign an AFS Retail Finance, Acura Luxury Lease® or Leadership Purchase Plan® contract.
- Eligible client must be listed on AFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Provide a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by AFS.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment.
The following Acura Financial Services® requirements may apply:
- No adverse credit history
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the AFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
- Option to defer first payment 90 days
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages